MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

Up for sale is a TRD stage one (knock off) body kit. The kit consists of: 2 sides, 1 front and one rear section. It’s made by Raceonusa and is one of their “HiFlex” products which is a fiberglass composite that is supposedly more durable. I purchased this kit new 2 years ago for $720 shipped, but never got around to installing it and now my plans have changed, so it’s time to clear some room.

I still have the instructions and mounting hardware, and with any aftermarket body kit, there will need some prep work done before paint. The price is $350 picked up (cash money!) I will not ship this item and the price is firm.

The kit is in storage, but if the potential buyer would like actual pictures, I will go through the effort. Otherwise, everyone here knows what the TRD kit looks like.

Please check out my other for sale threads below:

http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?51464-For-Sale-AC-Compressor-(only-10-600-miles)&p=830519#post830519

http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?51463-For-Sale-OEM-Lotus-header-for-2ZZ

·
Registered
731 Posts

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
He isn't shipping. Get in a car and drive...a local will snag this in a minute or two.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First post has been updated with youtube videos from Raceonusa's youtube channel.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been getting PM's about people wanting me to hold on to the kit until they can pick it up. This sale is first come first serve. I don't mind hanging on to the kit for a while until you can drive up to get it, but if that's going to be the case, than I'll need full payment + paypal fees via paypal.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
This guy drives a hard bargain. How many "can you hold them until I get my tax refund" PMs did you get?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This guy drives a hard bargain. How many "can you hold them until I get my tax refund" PMs did you get?
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be home all day this coming Friday (4/6/12) if anyone is interested as well as Saturday. Sunday will be kind of tough since it's Easter but something could possibly be worked out.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes - this kit is for 00'-02' Spyders.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Why is it such a Drama with shipping in the US? Are freight costs that high, or is it people just cant be bothered wrapping or putting stuff in a box?
I can get a set of wheels from other states to mine here for $60 which I think is good.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's not so much the weight as the size of the box. It would probably cost around $150 to ship a box this size across the US.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How come you didn't want to go with the TRD look?
I love the look, but I've been thinking more and more about an LP widebody kit kit.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts