MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is Hussain and so my car has went through a bit of a transformation from when I started on this forum. Here are some pics of when i first got my Mr-s and how it looks now.

When I first got it

Then my first Mod (lowered it)

Then the transformation

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Oh no........you're THAT guy. :eek: . Someone lock this, quick. BTW...I guessed the color correctly! When buying my first car, it was either going to be a new Civic hatchback of this color, or a used del Sol. I'm glad I chose the del Sol.

(not saying I dislike the car)

·
Registered
731 Posts
I think you have a great-looking car and should be very happy for how YOU have decided to transform it. Don't pay mind to those bad-mouthing your taste . . . it's your vehicle, not theirs.

Good job and good luck.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think you have a great-looking car and should be very happy for how YOU have decided to transform it. Don't pay mind to those bad-mouthing your taste . . . it's your vehicle, not theirs.

Good job and good luck.
Thank you for the kind words Dr. Spyder.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice car! Love the wheels!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Fix the ears.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Love the car (probably because green is my favorite color). I think the wheels are a matter of opinion, so you can't please everyone. Maybe not a wheel choice I would have made, but I love the car nonetheless

·
Registered
312 Posts
Looks great, especially the color! Some of the more conservative guys on the forums while probably give you some heat for the lug nuts but I dig the look. Also +1 on a matching hardtop, I would love to see that if you can get your hands on one.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.