MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
For only having 7500 miles, I am surprised that the gas gauge doesn't work. Also, the ears tell me that this car isn't enthusiast owned. This car has been under driven. My aunt bought a used Mercedes that was a garage queen. In the first year she had to replace every hose and belt, as they were all dried out.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Doc, had my eye on this one, it popped up on my phone during a vacation drive. I like the color and it fits my other criteria although I wish it were an 04-05. I've been talking with LS13 on his as well. It all comes down to price; they are getting harder to find (low miles manuals) but they are out there.

I'm thinking the seller wants 16.5 to 18, and bidding will not get there. In contrast A 10k+ mile car like mine is worth substantially less and if it has any mods the price is further hurt. I may contact the seller as the terms offered are one sided.

Update: I corresponded with the seller and his reply was quite arrogant (I'm being nice). I looked at the engine bay pics and the car is nowhere near as clean as described. Would not touch this car without an on-site inspection. It may be as nice as he thinks it is but not worth chancing on a remote purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.