MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
What is the video about?
Why does someone with your post count still have trouble with subject lines?
:lol: Yes people should stop being cute and just tell us wtf its about. Saves us the hassle of maybe wasting our time.

Anyway I thought this was the worst one out of the series. Not really in terms of the video but in terms of his skill level displayed.

·
Registered
802 Posts
It's so hard not wanting to do that on twin peaks, but I don't have the guts. And that offramp at the beginning is always so clogged up I can't even imagine doing 40mph on it.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I couldn't help but notice he did all that with windshield wipers on....
....too soon? :lol:

That looked like a hell of a lot of fun, I wonder how many sets of tires he burned through in the 4 days of shooting. The editing was pretty good to show the slow motion shots too. I've always wanted to take a car worth wrecking (aka a mustang) full speed over a San Fran hill

·
Registered
536 Posts
LOL I just took that Fremont St. off ramp last Friday ... albeit much slower and in my dad's CRV. :p

Man if I had known he was filming in SF recently I would have gone to watch some of that live. How the heck did he get them to close off the Bay Bridge??!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.