1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Why stop at one? Get all 9!

·
Registered
782 Posts
The Koenigsegg is my favorite, love the way the doors open on those and the generral look of the car. Never will be able to buy anything of the sort unless I win the lotto.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
not a mega millions winner!
I was thinking the same thing. Thankfully, I didn't win. I can't have any of those 9 cars, but there will also be no contract put on my head, by my family members as well.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Even a Mega Millions winner would have trouble with that. I read somewhere that the tires for the Vyron run $35,000 a set.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Even a Mega Millions winner would have trouble with that. I read somewhere that the tires for the Vyron run $35,000 a set.
I'm not a big fan of the veyron. When top gear had it go around their track it just looked akward, even with all the gizmos (active rear wing spoiler) I don't think it was the quickest. If I had that kind of cash I would be looking for a used Mclaren F1, built in the 90's and still king in my opinion.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I don't know how much of a fan I am of these newer super cars. I like the old school a bit better, or maybe that's me getting older, I don't know.

I will agree with Ken on the F1.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I don't know how much of a fan I am of these newer super cars. I like the old school a bit better, or maybe that's me getting older, I don't know.

I will agree with Ken on the F1.

F1 longtail has always been my favorite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts