1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
947 Posts
Of course they did. They copied Neukin years ago and now the best header we have.

·
Registered
131 Posts
OBX=garbage

I ordered a CAI off e-bay, OBX, and it did not fit for sh t! The welds were horrible and there was ALOT of aluminum shavings in the intake tube. I attempted to install it, even cut it in half to re-align, but no dice. Just buy the real deal, btw, wanna buy a OBX intake to match ur header?:huh:

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
The OBX cai is a copy of the AEM.You will need to remove the rear bumper cover to install it.The install is easy after that.

·
Registered
131 Posts
gotcha

read previous threads on fitment issues, mine did NOT fit, it's hanging in my garage, been lurking 4 a bit, I'm used to honda-tech and yarisworld.com. this forum seems to be BRUTALLY honest and I am getting used to it. AnywhOOO! I will sell my OBX intake, $20.00 shipped, with filter! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
3,159 Posts
read previous threads on fitment issues, mine did NOT fit, it's hanging in my garage, been lurking 4 a bit, I'm used to honda-tech and yarisworld.com. this forum seems to be BRUTALLY honest and I am getting used to it. AnywhOOO! I will sell my OBX intake, $20.00 shipped, with filter! :lol:
What size is the piping?

·
Super Moderator
3,159 Posts

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
I had a OBX cai and I tried too long to fit it until I realized I had to remove the rear cover.Mine fit well after that.Just passing on my experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts