MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've had a couple of these sitting somewhere in my room for a while now and its time they find a second chance at life. All OEM parts are removed from an '02 Spyder with 95k on the odometer.

SPC Adjustable Camber Bolts [Not OEM but brand new]
Central console control bracket - had to be removed to make room for my short shifter.
Control, caster, toe arms
Halogen bulbs: H4 (headlamps) ,194 (side marker, parking, reverse, 3rd brake light), 7440 (tail lamp), 7443 (tail lamp), DE3175W (Dome/map light)
Interior Door sill Panels
Complete strut assembly - one may have been damaged from a curbside crash but it shows no sign of it bent or leaking from the boot
Shifter
Antenna
driver/passenger side seatbelt interior trim panels

I won't be shipping anything, since all of these items aren't even worth offsetting shipping costs.
All items are located in Los Angeles, CA for local pick up.

Simply name your price and come over to pick it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
If you're willing to ship the adjustable camber bolts I'd b e interested in making a fair offer. I might be interested in the control, caster, toe arms as well. I'd obviously pay the shipping cost and a fair price for the items. PM me if you can do this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shoot, missed the boat my friend, someone else took the camber bolts off my hands earlier. I still do have all the arms though!

If you're willing to ship the adjustable camber bolts I'd b e interested in making a fair offer. I might be interested in the control, caster, toe arms as well. I'd obviously pay the shipping cost and a fair price for the items. PM me if you can do this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts