MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says, I am selling the original radio from my 2003. Works perfectly, no cosmetic damage. You need to reuse your brackets. $30 shipped USA, North America.

Dave

·
Registered
119 Posts
If this is still available, any pics of back? Or do you know if it has/had a CN702 12 pin connector?

I ask this question as I have an 2003 OEM radio in my 03 Spyder and am trying to determine whether I can easily connect a USB MP3 player. There is a conversion kit available on Amazon but it requires a radio CN702 12 pin connector. These connectors were on 89-02 MR2s, but does not mention compatibility with 03 plus.

If you still have the radio and its readily available, any insight you can share would be helpful and appreciated. Don't want to unnecessarily pull my head unit if I do not have to. Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks for your offer. But I have one and it is working perfectly for now.

The reason for my inquiry was I'm trying to determine and see if I can easily update the old OEM unit to connect an MP3 player. I don't want to pull the radio if I don't have to make this determination. If yours is readily available and it is easy for you, can you please take and send me pics of the front and back. Close-up pics would be best. Thx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts