MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold!!!

Up for sale is my OEM radio in mint condition works perfectly and has no scratches or any cosmetic defects for that matter. I'm including a Blitsafe adapter with this so you can play your iPod or iPhone in the car- the large plug of the Blitzsafe plugs into the back of the radio, and you're done. The wire from the Blitzsafe box can then be run to the glovebox or wherever you prefer. Please note that the Scosche remote is not part of the sale as I no longer have it.

This is a quick and easy way to have iPod capability in your Spyder (I assume the double DIN radio fits other Toyotas as well).

Here's some pics:

The radio and Blitzsafe work flawlessly. The only defect of the Blitzsafe adapter is that the push clip broke, but in no way affects functionality.

$30 shipped in CONUS. Let me know if you're interested.

Paypal for payment

·
Registered
86 Posts
This might be a dumb question but when the ipod is connected does adapter also charge the ipod? Asking since i have a ipod that only stays on when it is charged on a plug...if anything glws! bump!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not dumb at all- yes, it will charge the iPod for 20 minutes after the ignition is turned off, and when everything is running, the iPod is continually being charged (well, up to the iPod's maximum charge). I've used this setup for the past few years, but I wanted Bluetooth in the car for my phone and audio streaming.

You can go to Blitzsafe.com to see the adapter.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Bump to the top- now $30 shipped in CONUS. This is like getting an iPod capable radio for $10 assuming the shipping is ~ $20

I don't want this taking up space in my house. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.