MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I made a comparison video for my 2003 rear wheel 16x7 with Konig Dekagram 16x8

both wheels weighted with tires.. at the end of the video i keep the info in English..

·
Registered
'03 MR2 Spyder * '10 128i * '14 4Runner SR5
80 Posts
So, I made a comparison video for my 2003 rear wheel 16x7 with Konig Dekagram 16x8

both wheels weighted with tires.. at the end of the video i keep the info in English..
How was fitment? I'm looking at the Dekagrams 15x7" in front and 16x8" in rear, both ET35 - any issues with rubbing?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Enkei RPF1 15 x 7 195/50 - 205/50 front - rear. Next set will change back to the 185/55 front.

Sits on TRD Sportivo kit. Speedline ARBs.

Will júst rub when flogged. Front a wee bit more, hence going 185 as that steers a bit more precise anyway.

To @jdmlove1 look at sensible bracing; sensible as in stiffness vs chassis compliance and weight,
Speaking of weight; thát is the most important thing you can address fastest and cheapest. It will also make the car quicker everywhere. As a bonus it makes the suspension ´stiffer´.
Concerning powah the MAF mod is the only worthwhile mod apart from what the rules allow concerning exhaust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts