MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE READ: First off, I had a GI thread in March and am going to give those people first dibs unless you want everything. Then you have dibs, first priority goes to local pickup, then for people requiring shipping. Little confusing so order is listed below.

1. If you are able to local pickup and buy the ENTIRE drivetrain, it is yours.
2. You want the ENTIRE setup but shipping is required.
3. You want Engine / Transmission / Supercharger kit together
4. Engine / Transmission together
5. This is list of people who have first dibs due to contact in GI thread IF this requires parting out and they are still interested.
A)Rocwandrer - Supercharger kit, Transmission w/ clutch / flywheel
B]Daveschott - Supercharger kit
C)RoostedRoadster - 6 Speed
D)Cosmin - 6 Speed
E)MR2_Spyder - 6 Speed
F)Sonar - 1ZZ w/ 6 Speed
G)Dr. Spyder - Downpipe
H)Davis - Supercharger
I)Solennel - 1ZZ
J)Enriguissimo - Clutch / Flywheel

Drivetrain came out of the car and am picking up Monday from the shop. Will probably have more random things for sale shortly such as axles, sensors, etc soon but for now, also have all stock engine parts (such as perfect replacement for precat failure)..

Complete plug and play bolt on S/C kit [Roots type S/C, Greddy Blue Emanage (have multiple tunes, 5 spd, 3.9 FD 6spd, stock intake), 380cc Injectors (plug and play), and all brackets. This is one of approx 3-4 kits that don't require cutting of the firewall (only require a small indentation of the firewall so the alternator has more clearance). AEM methanol injection kit w/ 1 gallon bottle (need to actually make sure I get this since it is behind the tail light but I will have it soon if not immediately).

1ZZ Engine (complete engine / head) ~80,000 miles, was the second owner after the car was bought in March of 2006 when the car had 23,000 miles on it. 90% highway driving / cruising, no track days, only occasional spirited driving. No issues, only thing ever replaced were wear items - spark plugs, timing chain cover (leaked), PCV valve, oil. Had mechanic do a compression test and it was 150 PSI across all cylinders cold crank. Pulled strong when taken out, no power loss, no oil consumption, no abnormal smoke, no abnormal valve train noise etc. (if you have a precat failure 1zz I can have it come w/ stock intake manifold)

Euro 6 Speed 3.9 final drive transmission ~20,000 miles, no whines or grinds, only Redline MT90 transmission fluid used which was changed at 10,000 miles, 6 spd bought from Greenstreak and it replaced the original 5 speed at 60,000 miles (primarily highway driving miles and wanted the taller gear, sold old 5 speed on here w/o issues).

ACT HD clutch and original MWR Chromolly steel 10lbs flywheel (can be resurfaced instead of requiring plate replacement) Approx 30,000 miles.

PPE intake, PPE header, PPE high flow cat downpipe, Team Moon single Aluminized muffler.

Moroso Oil pan w/ Fumoto oil drain attached (prefer to sell w/ engine but have stock pan if whoever buys does not want to pay for it)

Pricing:
Entire Set up - 6500 (1zz stuff will include polyurethane mount inserts if not the mounts altogether)
1ZZ w/ Moroso oil pan - 900
1ZZ w/ Stock oil pan - 550
Supercharger setup w/ Methanol kit - 3200
Transmission / Clutch / Flywheel 2200
Transmission - 2000
clutch / Flywheel - 400
Intake / Full exhaust - 750

If I quoted you a different price before and you buy, I will uphold that, possibly will negotiate if you want full setup.

I have bought multiple items off spyderchat, sold a few items including my old 5 speed transmission w/o issues. Reputation is good afaik. Pretty new member (Ferrino) saw the car and setup 2 weeks ago at the shop and many people have seen the car at meets etc.

Picking up parts Monday so can have more pictures then but...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Interested in the Moroso pan if you/the buyer separates it from the motor. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I will back out of the 1zz, as I am awaiting a clip next week.

Much appreciated on the dibs, though!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have bought multiple items off spyderchat, sold a few items including my old 5 speed transmission w/o issues. Reputation is good afaik. Pretty new member (Ferrino) saw the car and setup 2 weeks ago at the shop and many people have seen the car at meets etc.
Yes, Drew kindly showed me his car at the garage just before the supercharged 1zz drivetrain was removed (I wanted to see a HardDog rollbar and 6UL wheels "in the flesh"). A very nice setup and a definite Spyder enthusiast!

·
Registered
174 Posts
dang well a little late but if the other 3 dont want the moroso oil pan ill take it lol\

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I seem to be getting enough interest in individual parts to part out. Engine / oil pan may end up to one person, if that happens I will definitely be breaking the rest up and PM everyone about the IHE etc.

I'm not sure I heard back from you on the s/c. What size is this, a m45 or m62? What make, TRD? Greddy?
Modified TRD for the 1zz which afaik comes as M45 stock.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts