MR2 SpyderChat banner

441 - 460 of 493 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Think there might be a small problem 2 guys after me in the relay. The persons user name is klufkee. I tried to search this person and it says they do not exist. Did they delete themselves? Not sure if your aware of this or not just trying to work out any potential issues.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Think there might be a small problem 2 guys after me in the relay. The persons user name is klufkee. I tried to search this person and it says they do not exist. Did they delete themselves? Not sure if your aware of this or not just trying to work out any potential issues.
It's most likely that the person changed their username when we switched board software. It's also just as possible that they're inactive now. You might wait it out a while and see if they get in touch with you first. Hopefully they're paying attention to the progress.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Freehold NJ, and when is this happening? lol i want my car finished by then :)

·
Registered
236 Posts

If you have not previously signed-up, please use this thread to post your location so it can be added to our map.

For an explanation and further info on the Spyderchat Cross Country Relay, please click here

Interested Participants (organized by state)
Too many to keep track of, just look at the map.
will be getting spyder within the next month i think and depending on the timing could take it from mobile to meterie la. and if i dont have the spyder i could take it anyway if that is permisable.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
will be getting spyder within the next month i think and depending on the timing could take it from mobile to meterie la. and if i dont have the spyder i could take it anyway if that is permisable.
Sorry, friend. We're beyond Alabama and Louisiana. The flag is in Kansas and heading north and then east.

·
Registered
607 Posts
hey guys, I just got a PM from Hokie so I thought I'd post here as well.

I haven't owned my spyder for a couple of years now. In addition, I've moved from central Wisconsin to the twin cities about 1.5 years ago as well.

I'd be more than happy to see some friends at a twin cities meet during the relay as part of the community, however, I'll be in a BMW.

This shouldn't affect much as the flag can travel towards Madison on 94 from St. Paul instead of detouring to me in WI.

I wont read this thread much, so please PM me if the MN guys would like to meet up when the flag arrives. I wouldn't mind a reminder of why I loved my Spyder when I had it.

·
Registered
10,701 Posts
marsredmkiii doesn't exist anymore so you can take him off the map.
Wow, this relay has taken so long that people are dying off? Geesh.

·
Registered
596 Posts
my MR2 is out of storage for the season now, should hopefully be getting the flag from DD (if he didnt get too much swine-flu on it!! :p )

I have to get my car in for service and inspection before I take it to meet the next in line (half way to madison and vise-versa for him)

I'll try and stay on-the-ball.

-MK2

·
Registered
32 Posts
If it makes it this far..

Tru_Blu_Mr2 :: Kailua, Hawaii

441 - 460 of 493 Posts