MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
For me, the Aventador J is right up there, maybe even surpassing, the KTM XBow in terms of outrageous/cool. They only made that one car and it's been sold for something in the neighborhood of 2.1 million Euros, furthering the "wow."

·
Registered
977 Posts
looks cool but im not a fan of getting bugs in the face, or driving with a helmet

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this IS THE (wallpaper) Lamborgini as in the countach in the 70s every male hung on their bedroom!

like it or hate it, its outrageously wild. hats off to them to produce this stunning bull

·
Registered
217 Posts
Good to see they are going back to their old habits and making more outrageous designs... but i still dont like it. If you like the idea of driving a plane instead of flying one then you might like seeing this in your garage i guess. Id still rather have a HKS GT800 GTR if i had the money for something of the supercar nature... and it would still be a quarter of the price of an italian and faster too.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Good to see they are going back to their old habits and making more outrageous designs... but i still dont like it. If you like the idea of driving a plane instead of flying one then you might like seeing this in your garage i guess. Id still rather have a HKS GT800 GTR if i had the money for something of the supercar nature... and it would still be a quarter of the price of an italian and faster too.
I agree, I like the fact that they let the bull out but it's way over the top but then again that's what Lamborghini is all about which is exotic rice.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Will make just one. Big mistake. I guess Lamborghini is not very interested in making money.
Well from the beginning Lambo was into farming equipment. Only reason why the cars exists is due to a grudge with Enzo. Lambo traditionally does not have the prestigious racing history or any of that pedigree crap but what they are is a bold expression of art and excess. When a lambo shows up to a Ferrari meet it tends to draw in the most crowds. If by chance I had one in my possession it would be sold in a heart beat only because you would have to be as ridiculous as the car to drive it in public.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Exotic rice? Yes, absolutely. It's very good exotic rice. I like Lambo, and I agree that it's very nice to see them return to flamboyantly outrageous designs. It's not really my thing, but I can't deny that there is something sexy and exciting about it, like a Brazilian girl with daddy issues.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I feel I saw exotic rice this weekend. at a nice sushi restaurant I saw a pumpkin orange McLaren. It seemed like a very pretty Lotus till I got closer.

·
Registered
961 Posts
You guys can call the Avantador all the rice you want but it's still faster than anything with a horse attached to the hood.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I feel I saw exotic rice this weekend. at a nice sushi restaurant I saw a pumpkin orange McLaren. It seemed like a very pretty Lotus till I got closer.
Then you saw it was a very pretty mclaren? I am envious you know. I have yet to see one in person :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this car is so sick, it only deserves only to be driven around the huge estate, chauffeuring streaking playmates bunnies ^_^

damn bastards -_-

·
Banned
415 Posts
Well from the beginning Lambo was into farming equipment. Only reason why the cars exists is due to a grudge with Enzo. Lambo traditionally does not have the prestigious racing history or any of that pedigree crap but what they are is a bold expression of art and excess. When a lambo shows up to a Ferrari meet it tends to draw in the most crowds. If by chance I had one in my possession it would be sold in a heart beat only because you would have to be as ridiculous as the car to drive it in public.
Just saying in a pure financial standpoint. There are plenty rich guys (especially nowadays) who are willing to pay an unlimited amount of money for that.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I agree, I like the fact that they let the bull out but it's way over the top but then again that's what Lamborghini is all about which is exotic rice.
lol i like the exotic rice comment. i'm mixed with it, don't know if I like it or not. to me it just looks like a red sporty version of dark knights bat mobile.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Just saying in a pure financial standpoint. There are plenty rich guys (especially nowadays) who are willing to pay an unlimited amount of money for that.
That's very true and there are plenty more rich guys that would stay away from having to be as gregarious and flamboyant. This car serves it's purpose well and I am not knocking it however one must take a step back and understand that it is a mockery of everything that is loud and amusing. Only then we can appreciate this car for what it is in lambo style. Those that take it too seriously and are not conscious of this aspect of past lambos are living in blissful douchebaggery.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Then you saw it was a very pretty mclaren? I am envious you know. I have yet to see one in person :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It looked very lightweight, see below. Come live near Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Barbara, Malibu...you will see plenty of "things".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts