MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know a few MKII owners are meeting up at Quaker Steak and Lube 6/16/12. So just wanted to see how many MKIII guys are down.

Quaker Steak & Lube 8500 Lyra Drive, Columbus

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,873 Posts
First I have heard about it. Do you know time and address or any details?

There is this getting organized over on the FT86club.com site. http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8617

Accelerated Performance is a tuning shop in Toledo that currently specializes in Supra and other high performance cars. They are getting into the FR-S/BRZ bigtime and are hosting this get together which will/may include dyno runs at low cost.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First I have heard about it. Do you know time and address or any details?

There is this getting organized over on the FT86club.com site. http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8617

Accelerated Performance is a tuning shop in Toledo that currently specializes in Supra and other high performance cars. They are getting into the FR-S/BRZ bigtime and are hosting this get together which will/may include dyno runs at low cost.

I asked onebadmr2 to post the address. I would be down to meet some FRSers

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, depending on the date of the Accelerated Performance event, I have already confirmed I will be going to it if I can.

Quaker Steak & Lube 8500 Lyra Drive, Columbus

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guy's i just joined this forum. I am both new here and to Columbus, If you guys end up doing another meeting at Quaker Steak and Lube, count me in.. I just bought a 2000 MR2 Spyder with 44K miles on it.. Its bone stock.. Needs a good Wax, and tires.. But after looking for an MR2 for 3 weeks, i think all cars for-sale in ohio need tires.. (Rubber shortage?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.