MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Post Deleted lest GTs*Jason, our newly appointed administrator and self-styled censor, disagrees with something I said and decides to edit (alter) it or, delete it entirely.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Post Deleted lest GTs*Jason, our newly appointed administrator and self-styled censor, disagrees with something I said and decides to edit (alter) it or, delete it entirely.

·
Registered
2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
48 Posts
I was working with some other local MR2 owners to get a local MR2 meetup going. I have a few folks already to go but wanted to know if

1) There is already a group in this area for the MR2 Spyder. If so we need to exchange notes.
2) There is still a meet going to happen soon ?

I know that several of us meet up at Euro Auto Garage's cars and coffee every two months.

If any local Knoxville folks want to meet up and talk cars and/or drive just drop me a PM !

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
There will be a meet at the Tail of The Dragon this coming weekend, fairly short drive from Knoxville. Check my link in a post above.

As for members, VetSquared aka Steve is from Knoxville but i have not seen him post in awhile. Same for iwannabeswiss.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I'm going to be in Knoxville and Sevierville for work during the week of Aug 20th.

Can anyone take me out for a ride on the Dragon? :wub:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts