MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for original owners about your owners manual. Did anyone receive their car with owners manuals packaged nicely in a zippered case? Or were your owners manuals just laying in the glove box? In the UK, the owners manuals were packaged in an owners "passport" simulated leather binder that looked quite nice. I bought my spyder used (I'm the second owner) and the owners manuals were just laying by themselves in the glove box.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Bought mine used, the owner's manual was in a black vinyl folder with the toyota emblem on it. No zipper or nothing fancy.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I bought mine from the original owner and it has a soft black vinyl zippered case with all of the paperwork inside.

Here it is.

And this was inside.

·
Registered
16,748 Posts
Same here. Also came with a 1st aid kit and jack-and-tool kit strapped in the rear cubby area.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Bought mine used, the owner's manual was in a black vinyl folder with the toyota emblem on it. No zipper or nothing fancy.
Sounds like mine.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Second Onwer

I'm the second or third depends on how you look at it. Orginal owner traded it in to the dealer and I purchased it from them. Still have everything except for the first aid kit. The original remotes were zip tied to the lever underneat the driver seat. It was a nice find...

Uncle Mush, now that you're armed (and dangerous) with this information; what are you going to do with it? :lol:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Uncle Mush, now that you're armed (and dangerous) with this information; what are you going to do with it? :lol:
As second owner of the car -- a car that only came with an Owners Maunal (and nothing else) -- I would like to try to find original documents and case for a 2003 Spyder so that I can add that to my collection of original stuff for that year. Anyone got that stuff they want to give/sell to me?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.