MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rather than listing everything that I have, I am just going to post a couple pics to give a general idea of what to expect. I am willing to take pictures of ANYTHING that I possibly can for you (unlike most members here!).

Long story short: I being the nice guy lent my Spyder to my retard of a roomate. He crashed the back driver side and I dont want the car anymore. I am going to get another Spyder to start all over with. Bad news for me, good news for you. Before I can buy another Mister Two, I must get rid of current mess. Lots of goodies!!

I thought this would help me when I bought the car since it had 79k on it. Motor never produced any issues however so this has been a waste for me. Has lots of technical info. $5 plus shipping

The neglected son.

3/4 wheels are good with lots of tread on tires. Khumo Ecsta SPT 205's in rear, AST 195's in front. Stoptech slotted rotors Stage 2 kit

headrests are not for sale.

Let me know what you are interested, how much you are willing to pay, and then I will post a picture and tell you how far off you are and give you a more realistic price.

I am located in Orlando FL, and I ship exclusively with FedEx and USPS for the small items. I do have discounts with FedEx. If you have your own account, I will be more than happy to ship on your account.

Updated list of items that have been sold:

Small plastic piece in center console
Headlamps
seatbelts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Interested in the engine lid. PM'ed

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Your PM's are not hooked up..

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
You willing to sell just the seat brackets/sliders (both passenger and driver)? If so, dibs it is!

·
Registered
725 Posts
I need the pull tab for the top mine fell of where it says pull please let me know, its an eye sore

·
Registered
55 Posts
how much would you want for the mid pipe? I really need one of those right now!!! Thanks!! & shipping to 40517 if you like,

·
Registered
513 Posts
What is the condition of your rear bumber and driver side rear tail light?

How much for the CAT?

·
Registered
447 Posts
how much for door panels/seats shipped to 85281? I'd be willing to pay about 100 each seat and maybe 60 for the door panels? lemme know.

·
Registered
659 Posts
How much for both headlamp assemblies?

Thanks

G

---PM Sent too!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'll take both front fender liners if they are in perfect shape.

·
Registered
425 Posts
fuel pump assembly

How much for the Fuel pump assembly and the rectangular plastic that covers the hinge for the wind deflector(Found behind the driver's seat).

Thanks!

·
Registered
472 Posts
would like to get "one stop shopping"

driver and passenger seat brackets?:cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
pm sent on seatbelts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Here are all pictures of requested items (except for fuel pump and side vents). I will do best that I can do to describe condition.

Here are the headlamps, there is some type of top layer film that is peeling off.

Center console

Engine

Engine Lid Cover

Wind Deflector and Pull Tab

Carpet. Everything is good except for a hole that developed where my foot rests near the clutch side. Put a mat there and you would never even know.

Door Panel. Near flawless condition

Seat Belt. Nothing wrong at all on both driver and passenger side.

Fender liner. The passenger side has SLIGHT damage to one bolt but the rest is fine. These are a pain to take out btw.

Seats. Passenger side is fine. Driver side has a wear and tear spot from sliding in and out. There is also a strange near rip on the right side and a cigarette burn (from the previous owner) in the middle ish.

If this is to your liking, please respond back.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts