MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About done taking most of the big stuff of the donor car and have the following. Car had been repainted in the original color and the paint is in tip top shape, probably good enough to swap directly without painting if you have a silver. Pricing will be very fair (esp if I don't need to try to ship big stuff). Can get pics of anything you want.

Both Doors and windows (no door card. Only thing I need off it is the lock barrels so they would be gone but the rest is there and ready to plug and play
Drivers side rear quarter panel. No vent insert Very nice. Looks like on the inside there was a repair done at one point but no rust or dings, paint is 9.5 out of 10.
Rear bumper cover, No plate insert. Again very solid paint one maybe an inch scrape that isn't quite thru the paint so could likely be buffed out. The spyder bade is missing a few letters.
Various interior trim bits like threasholds dash bits, etc, Anything off the dash or the whole dash, pass. airbag etc.
I will have either a 54k 02 engine or a 72k 03 engine available as well once we do a compression test of both and decide which one we will use.
A stock complete exhaust.
Cluster for a SMT,
Steering wheel for a SMT
Trunk. Light is a bit faded.
Top mech. (top is in so so shape)

The rest of the car I doubt I will tear into unless someone needs something. Car was hit pretty good up front so nothing from the firewall up I would say is worth trying to save but the rear frame is in very good shape and could be cut off if needed. Do hope to have the pretty well stripped shell gone by the end of January if the weather is agreeable so speak up if there is something you may need.

Again not giving away but happy to pass on anything at fair prices esp. the body parts as the longer they stay at my place the more likely they will get scratched or damaged.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I may be interested in the exhaust from the cats back. Also looking for climate controls that haven't yellowed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
About done taking most of the big stuff of the donor car and have the following. Car had been repainted in the original color and the paint is in tip top shape, probably good enough to swap directly without painting if you have a silver. Pricing will be very fair (esp if I don't need to try to ship big stuff). Can get pics of anything you want.

Both Doors and windows (no door card. Only thing I need off it is the lock barrels so they would be gone but the rest is there and ready to plug and play
Drivers side rear quarter panel. No vent insert Very nice. Looks like on the inside there was a repair done at one point but no rust or dings, paint is 9.5 out of 10.
Rear bumper cover, No plate insert. Again very solid paint one maybe an inch scrape that isn't quite thru the paint so could likely be buffed out. The spyder bade is missing a few letters.
Various interior trim bits like threasholds dash bits, etc, Anything off the dash or the whole dash, pass. airbag etc.
I will have either a 54k 02 engine or a 72k 03 engine available as well once we do a compression test of both and decide which one we will use.
Cluster for a SMT,
Steering wheel for a SMT

The rest of the car I doubt I will tear into unless someone needs something. Car was hit pretty good up front so nothing from the firewall up I would say is worth trying to save but the rear frame is in very good shape and could be cut off if needed. Do hope to have the pretty well stripped shell gone by the end of January if the weather is agreeable so speak up if there is something you may need.

Again not giving away but happy to pass on anything at fair prices esp. the body parts as the longer they stay at my place the more likely they will get scratched or damaged.
SorryI missread your post in addition to the caps and door sill I am very interested in the drivers side quarter. If you are receiving multi reply messages it is because I replied to your Emails but messages were not delivered without going back through Spyder Chat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok

Cluster for a SMT,
Steering wheel for a SMT

Liberty works for me. Will bring cash. Where and when works for you ? I have nothing planned . Lost my phone so will have to do all via laptop Spyder chat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok

Liberty works for me. Will bring cash. Where and when works for you ? I have nothing planned . Lost my phone so will have to do all via laptop Spyder chat.
Well That didn't work. I didn't check my laptop this morning. I now know that PA has THREE town called Liberty. I went to the one north of Williamsport. Just got home.Ben driving all day. Not fault of yours. My bad. I left your number in my Jeep when I decided to drive my Camry and didn't take my laptop either. What a fuster cluck. I will try calling you Sunday. Thanks. Glad I didn't leave you waiting for me. Subdude

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well That didn't work. I didn't check my laptop this morning. I now know that PA has THREE town called Liberty. I went to the one north of Williamsport. Just got home.Ben driving all day. Not fault of yours. My bad. I left your number in my Jeep when I decided to drive my Camry and didn't take my laptop either. What a fuster cluck. I will try calling you Sunday. Thanks. Glad I didn't leave you waiting for me. Subdude

Ugh, Liberty Mtn. Right outside Gettysburg in Fairfield, PA. Not far from ya. Yeah give me a shout tomorrow. Stuff is still in the car in case you wanted to come up. Too bad you didn't have a vertible today.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ugh, Liberty Mtn. Right outside Gettysburg in Fairfield, PA. Not far from ya. Yeah give me a shout tomorrow. Stuff is still in the car in case you wanted to come up. Too bad you didn't have a vertible today.
I have no problem dropping the top as long as it isn't wet. I drove through a blizzard in Montana Thanksgiving 2018 with the top down and the heater blasting. I fished crab in Alaska for years so the cold is no Biggie. I also lived and worked For 14 years in the High Deserts of Calif. and Nv. Worked mostly on flight lines and inside aircraft hot enough to cook me.Was on submarines for 11 years with no sunlight. Thus sub dude. Call you in the AM. subdude OUT !!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts