MR2 SpyderChat banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Engine lid?
The plastic cover that sits on the valve cover? It is broken if that is what you are asking about.
Looking for the heat shield, the one that covers the precats... available?
Upper? Bottom? Both? It does have some rust on it but the upper is there. Let me make sure I can get the one off the project car tomorrow before committing but so long as it comes off that I'll start a conversation with ya about it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have responded to everyone so far, mostly thru the conversation section so please check your messages in the top right corner and if no longer interested no worries just don't want to sell something someone already asked for. Now that everything is out and the parts shell gone I will post up a list of everything I have that is up for grabs when I get time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
what's the condition of the dash? mine is pretty scratched up, i was looking for one that isnt as messed up

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
what's the condition of the dash? mine is pretty scratched up, i was looking for one that isnt as messed up
Dash is actually the 02 dash as I swapped them. It is in very nice shape (no noticable scratches scrapes on. It has the fake carbon fiber stuff on it which is in pretty solid shape. Minor yellowing but nothing major aside from the area below the center storage compartment the fake cf finish is rubbed off. Don't know if there is a way to get that section off or not as that was my initial thoughts but the 03 dash is all black without that stuff so it just made sense to swap it out entirely. I will send you a pic of it. I don't think it would ship real easy though depending on where you are at.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ahh, to be perfectly honest i scratched my dash up taking the fake carbon fiber crap off pf my 02... lesson learned, a plastic knife works the best without leaving scuffs or scratches :(
im in va, so it would be a long drive, plus having to remove that goo again (not fun) would be a lot of work, thanks for the help though

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Gravity. I do have the rear compartment doors. Send me a pm. Tried ti send you one but i think you are a few posts away from getting that privilege on the site

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
TrkMRS, yeah I do but they are going for stupid money here for Salvage, last one I took in was $200 so I would want $250 plus shipping and the precat manifold I just shipped across the country which is a good bit smaller was nearly $50 to ship.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Okay just an update with what I still have

complete dash and cluster. Center vent fakevcarbon is yellowed
Pass side airbag
Silver pass door. No interior card
Silver trunk
Ecu/tcu and all the barrels for the one key paired to it
Various interior bits mostly the rear cubbie stuff
Muffler