MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following parts for sale. I prefer local pick up here in San Diego, but I will ship. Please PM me your zip code and which part you are interested in for shipping costs. I can install any part locally. I accept cash and PayPal. my PayPal email is [email protected]. If you use PayPal, please include your SN and the address you would like me to ship to somewhere in your PayPal payment. 1st to pay has 1st dibs.
Thank You for checking my thread, please purchase my stuff!
SV

$130 Stock rear strut assembly. Under 40k miles, no leaks, great condition

SOLD AND SHIPPED! Used Swift springs. I bought them used off a member's car years ago and they've been in my garage ever since. I don't know much else about them but the drop is pretty aggressive.

SOLD AND SHIPPED! Stock spare tire with leather cover, never used. I have 2 of these, both in excellent condition.

SOLD AND SHIPPED! Frunk plastic cover

SOLD AND SHIPPED! Midbrace with windscreen. (please note the two small tabs that have been removed in the second pic)

SOLD! Two passenger and one driver side floor mat. $40 for all of them, or $40 for the Red logo'd mat. (yes I want you to take them all :icon_mrgreen:)

SOLD AND SHIPPED! Stock shifter cage assy

SOLD AND SHIPPED! Firewall carpet (goes behind the storage bins)

$20 each. Stock intake. I have three of the upper portion as displayed in the pic. The lower portion has been SOLD and SHIPPED.

SOLD AND SHIPPED! [/COLOR] Stock exhaust manifold with heat shields, fully intact.

SOLD AND SHIPPED! 1zz crankshaft, in good condition.

$30 each. Celica GTS (2zz) exhaust manifold with heat shields. I have three of these.

$30 Pontiac Vibe GT (2zz) exhaust manifold with heat shields.

My blown 2zz longblock is for sale also. The #4 cylinder has been destroyed, but the head might be salvageable. The rest of the parts are ok. Asking $150, local pick up only, no shipping.

SOLD AND SHIPPED! stock mid pipe with pipe with around 120k mi

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All PMs have been replied to. Also I updated the 1st post with my PayPal email address.
Thanks!
SV

·
Registered
128 Posts
PMed about precat/header

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All PMs replied to. Remember the first person to pay has dibs. I'll update the parts list as each item sells.

Thanks!

SV

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The exhaust manifold with gutted precats has been SOLD. The other manifold is still available and can be gutted for no addition charge.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts