MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
lmao:lol:, but aside from these funny pics

people steal the weirdest things....just because it can be free Im guessing these morons rather favor the adrenaline and stupidity rather than common sense and civilize.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I think the thing that bothers me most is that it's entirely appropriate to protest when you feel you've been wronged, but looting is simply theft en masse, and there's no excuse for it. Innocent people have their homes and businesses destroyed over a conflict with the police. I understand the anger if someone was wrongly killed, but it in no way gives the populace free reign to wreak havoc and harm others in the process. That is just the breakdown of civilization. It reminds me of the LA riots 2 decades ago. One man is abused by the cops, anarchy ensues, riots and looting occurs, and if you recall, one truck driver has his head bashed in by some jackass with a brick (I don't recall his name). So how does police brutality equate with the near fatality of a truck driver doing his job? It doesn't. I don't even think the assailant did any real time. if I was a judge, and had looters in front of me, they would be given the max as allowed under the law.
This really sickens me.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I do not think that making fun of all the craziness and violence is remotely funny. That was my, my little pony that was stolen as it is now clear to me that the asshat who stole it was stupid enough to open that bag where her rainbow power is most active has now made my life a living hell.

my poor little pony is now running around london were undoubtably , she will get liquored, loose her shit and fry the minds of youth using her retina stare power on poor heterosexual boys making them flaming homo hair dressers.

Thanks robber guy thanks for playing with fire:cool:

edit if you see her DON"T LOOK SHE WILL MAKE YOU GAY
May all the looters look into T-Bone's my little pony's eyes! B)

·
Registered
22,970 Posts
The people that are engaging in violence should be appropriately dealt with which they have not.
I don't think this is just about someone being murdered although it is the catalyst. I do believe this is a result of the austerity measures the UK has imposed on it's people and these youth are lashing out irrationality and aimlessly.
Those guys are hooligans, what we have here is far worse and sleeping under the surface.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts