MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i bought my car it had the spare tire but didn't come with the jack and tools... no biggie as i have an old jack and tools from my totalled Cressida... if im not mistaken, the tools store at the bottom of the passenger side storage bin? is there any particular way it should sit? a pic would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
it sat in a cheap plastic toolbag and is held down with the straps. i managed to squeeze in some jumper cables and air compressor in that same area.

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is there supposed to be some sort of cover that sits on top so you can put a bag flat on top of it? or is it just strapped there?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
I can't believe no one has posted a photo for this guy. This is what my 2002 spare tire jack looks like in the storage area.

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't believe no one has posted a photo for this guy. This is what my 2002 spare tire jack looks like in the storage area.
appreciate the pic Russell... :thumbsup:

thats a waste of cubby space IMO. it should go in the frunk with the spare tire. thats what i did the first day i had my car
i also agree with you... as an alternative i may flip the spare in the frunk and put the jack tools inside the spare if they fit flush...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts