MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a color survey on Facebook and here to see member's preference. I learned some things from the Facebook survey that I will fix here. Here are the colors by their sexy name and interior colors below, vote for up to two exterior and one interior color. Red interior only available on Phantom Grey cars. Grey interior is cloth only. Tan interior on Red, White, Green, Paradise blue and Yellow cars/ or grey cloth. Some color names were different for earlier cars, this is the 2005 color list.

Exterior Colors

Silver Streak Mica 1e7
Absolutely Red 3PO
Black 202
Super White 040
Spectra Blue 8m6
Electric Green Mica 6r4
Paradise Blue 8r2
Phantom Gray Pearl 1e3
Solar Yellow 576

Interior Colors

Black w/Leather Seat Trim [Black] la20
Gray w/Cloth Seat Trim [Gray] fa20
Red w/Leather Seat Trim w/LY [Red] lb30
Tan w/Leather Seat Trim [Tan] la40

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I pick Phantom Grey/red and black/black as my two color choices. Interesting that I own both cars in those colors. I do have a silver widebody too. Lee

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
1st is black with black leather ... I have about 5 of those
2nd would be red with black leather ... I have about 5 of those

I have every color but Spectra Blue and Electric Green Mica

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am doing a color survey on Facebook and here to see member's preference. I learned some things from the Facebook survey that I will fix here. Here are the colors by their sexy name and interior colors below, vote for up to two exterior and one interior color. Red interior only available on Phantom Grey cars. Grey interior is cloth only. Tan interior on Red, White, Green, Paradise blue and Yellow cars/ or grey cloth. Some color names were different for earlier cars, this is the 2005 color list.

Exterior Colors

Silver Streak Mica 1e7
Absolutely Red 3PO
Black 202
Super White 040
Spectra Blue 8m6
Electric Green Mica 6r4
Paradise Blue 8r2
Phantom Gray Pearl 1e3
Solar Yellow 576

Interior Colors

Black w/Leather Seat Trim [Black] la20
Gray w/Cloth Seat Trim [Gray] fa20
Red w/Leather Seat Trim w/LY [Red] lb30
Tan w/Leather Seat Trim [Tan] la40

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not a very good response from our members but I will finish this project tomorrow with a summary.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not a very good response from our members but I will finish this project tomorrow with a summary.
I most certainly appreciate that you started this thread and saddened by the lack of responses. I hope you can keep up our interest in this thread regardless off the topic or subject at hand. Thank you I encourage you and others that support this thread to share our experiences with our fellow "spyder comrades".

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I decided to end the color survey after three weeks with the summary below. Few members from SC that commented here were included in the tally. Phantom Grey the clear winner with a surprise Spectra Blue beating Black and Paradise Blue which ended in a tie. Paradise Blue stayed in second most of the time till a tally moved the others up. Another surprise silver the clear loser. The bottom group of colors were too close to call but in the bottom half by a clear majority. Fun project and thanks for playing. I will let this post continue to evolve as our member are quiet and mostly lurkers.

Phantom Gray Pearl (Sable)by a large spread

Spectra Blue many votes from the top but
Wow! a surprise second

Paradise Blue tied for third with black
Black

Absolutely Red too close to call tie for fourth with the colors below
Super White
Electric Green Mica
Solar Yellow

Silver Streak Mica 1e7 the clear loser by a lot/ the black sheep of the MR2 but highest production color. So go figure that is the most color for most years and now the least popular.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts