MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 1368 Posts

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I searched and 3970 hits for "wheels" came up, but none of just wheels.

Can members post one pic, shot from the side of the car, in decent light that shows both front and rear wheels? Maybe a brief description too would be helpful for me and any other members who might want to up-grade to a different set of wheels.

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Not a great straight-on shot, but I think it makes the wheels look pretty. 16" Enkei OR52's with Hankook RS2's.

oh, didn't know I had this one. Better wheel view

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
2002 OEM wheels. Sorry I know this isn't what you were looking for, but so far I personally haven't found anything I like better.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
5ziegen FN01R-C Hyper Black

F: 205/40/17
R: 215/40/17 (?)

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blahpony @ Mar 17 2008, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nothing says power like big black steel wheels.
[/b]
I just changed over from my winter steelies to my OEM rims and tires (then it snowed, but that's another story). Those things were soo heavy, it feels like I just unhitched a Winnebago from my Spyder and now I'm freeeeee!!!

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Superwhite, I was looking at those wheels the other day but was thinking about the bronze instead. When you get a better pic up I'll have to do some shoddy photoshop to see what it might look like on my car.

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nocoolname @ Mar 18 2008, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Superwhite, I was looking at those wheels the other day but was thinking about the bronze instead. When you get a better pic up I'll have to do some shoddy photoshop to see what it might look like on my car.[/b]
If it's a shoddy photoshop you want..

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Better than I could do midship, think you could get a color close to these?

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SuperWhiteGT4 @ Mar 17 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
wheels are falken hanabi 15x7" +42 et. 195/205 50R15 Hankook Z212[/b]
You bought that setup from Edge Racing, didn't you?
I thought about getting those a while back. but went with the Flik's instead.

My street wheels are TSW Revo's (Heavy, but sexy).

1 - 20 of 1368 Posts