MR2 SpyderChat banner

41 - 60 of 1364 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
no, but if you spend some time in the owner pics section of SC you will find a bunch more cars

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

Rota special order Cosmic Blue Grid in 16x7 ET40, weight of 15-lbs (if memory serves me). Kics Project K40 Titanium-hue Neo-Chro racing lugs ($240/set). Blue TTE logo added 'cause I like how it splits the blue of the wheels/body but mainly due to the TTE rear wing I'll be sporting in about two weeks (once it's out of the paint shop). Finally, dark blue calipers w/ new rotors. I haven't gotten around to clears but eventually they'll get in there. FWIW, Apexi Coilovers, 45mm drop and one of the reasons it looks so low is the visual "wraparound" provided by the mudguards. Love 'em!

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaxxF1 @ Mar 19 2008, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Rota special order Cosmic Blue Grid in 16x7 ET40, weight of 15-lbs (if memory serves me). Kics Project K40 Titanium-hue Neo-Chro racing lugs ($240/set). Blue TTE logo added 'cause I like how it splits the blue of the wheels/body but mainly due to the TTE rear wing I'll be sporting in about two weeks (once it's out of the paint shop). Finally, dark blue calipers w/ new rotors. I haven't gotten around to clears but eventually they'll get in there. FWIW, Apexi Coilovers, 45mm drop.

[/b]
These are awesome! My favorite in this thread so far. I had rota Boosts before destroying a few of them. I never thought to sticker a spoke though. It looks good, but once you do that you have to make sure to mount them all the same way every time you taking them off (which is frequently for me).

·
Registered
423 Posts

17" tenzo r dc 5
205 40r 17
215 40r 17

·
Registered
17 Posts
Before (stock 03')

After (17x7.5, Rota Subzeros in Bronze, FK452's 205/40 and 215/40)

Thinking about these when they finally come out - (15x6.5 and 16x7) Might have to paint 'em Bronze though!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ralph96gt @ Mar 20 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yes they are stock...i think JNZ tuning sells them for like 60 something dollars

i just checked their website jnztuning.net and they sell them for $60 US[/b]
$60 for one
Got me excited for a second

·
Registered
872 Posts

Enkei RPF1s, 16x7 all around. Looks like Brian's but shows wheels from a different angle.

--Doug

·
Registered
380 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy Somnifac @ Mar 18 2008, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
OEM wheels, painted a metallic graphite color:

[/b]
best rims eveeeeeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!v edition caps??

41 - 60 of 1364 Posts
About this Discussion
1.4K Replies
399 Participants
kaustein
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing