MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Super bored as I'm sure most of you are! I tried searching and couldnt find a thread like this, which is suprising. Anywhoo post random pics of your car or project. People love pics and these threads never die!!

I'll start it up

(Ps I was brian spilner on the Facebook's, left FB entirely since the soccermom freak outs over the virus, miss you guys!!!)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Super bored as I'm sure most of you are! I tried searching and couldnt find a thread like this, which is suprising. Anywhoo post random pics of your car or project. People love pics and these threads never die!!

I'll start it up

(Ps I was brian spilner on the Facebook's, left FB entirely since the soccermom freak outs over the virus, miss you guys!!!)

View attachment 75766
Wow! Nice I like it!! Nice garage too! I'm embarrassed to show mine....lol. What year and mileage?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ I've looked everywhere to see how those vent covers would look on a silver one!!

How do you like them? Would you paint the silver?

Car looks great!

Also MRS86 cars look great!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
^^^ I've looked everywhere to see how those vent covers would look on a silver one!!

How do you like them? Would you paint the silver?

Car looks great!

Also MRS86 cars look great!!!
those are authentic c one covers so the CF weave is pretty good. No I won’t pain’t them even if I decide to wrap the car in a bit.

·
Registered
26 Posts

I'll start it up

View attachment 75766
Out-fricking-standing! Made me drool.
Ooo...la...la....I'm a drooling too. Just got me an 04 w/101k miles. Just had to get new injectors, rebuilt HPU and GSA , all for just 3995. Sheesh, but I just love love my car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here is mine. Is a 2000, it has a 106K miles. The goal here is to have a clean looking, not too flashy, (sort of) stock looking Spyder. (except for the engine bay) I went a little flashy with that... lol
View attachment 75826

View attachment 75827
wow....nice.....I love it, looks really sleek and modern. Nice car....My car is a work in progress...so....I'll send a pic when I'm ready. But I love your car!

·
Registered
9 Posts

I'll start it up

View attachment 75766

I'll start it up

View attachment 75766
Here is my 2000 Stock Spyder. 40,000 original miles. Just purchased as a replacement last fall.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts