59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[/IMG]
luas oil stadium in the background
its nuts down there 60k people just today

·
Registered
7,694 Posts
Unless the crap in my garage becomes a landmark, I won't be posting anything. A lot of us store their cars during winter.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Unless the crap in my garage becomes a landmark, I won't be posting anything. A lot of us store their cars during winter.

You can drive to Staten Island and park it front of the landfill or drive near the Tappanzee and park it front of the nuclear facility^_^

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
You can drive to Staten Island and park it front of the landfill or drive near the Tappanzee and park it front of the nuclear facility^_^
Just don't drive over the Tappen Zee bridge. The Spyder might get stuck or fall through one of the holes in the deck.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't think the Spyder would be out all winter but what the hell
it's almost 60 degrees on Feb 1 and we've had so much rain there's no salt on the roads

Crused thru the superbowl village yesterday with the top down taking pics
Huge amount of people everywhere!!!!

·
Registered
2,765 Posts

Fontana Bridge, made famous by The Fugative and SADAS fun.

Another one

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I don't think he liked me parking on the grass to take this picture. :(

"Get off my lawn!"

·
Registered
781 Posts
The only reason Obama is upset is because it appears that Jan Brewer parked that Spyder on the Whitehouse lawn. Now he is returning the finger pointing!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Present under the palm tree a few days before last Christmas when I picked up my '03 bone stock Spyder with under 25K that I bought in eBay from the original owner in Osprey, FL. Drove home to Hapers Ferry, WV, stopping in Jacksonville for a new set of tires after blowing one on the interstate the night before (in a construction zone with no shoulders and crazy Saturday night traffic). Not a pleasant experience.

·
Registered
51 Posts
posting problem

I would like to contribute to this thread, but I cannot figure out how to post a photo. Any advice, short of shutting down the computer and leaving this technology to those who enjoy being frustrated by geeky stuff. I'll take a wrench any day and grease pit any day over a keyboard.

·
Registered
7,694 Posts
I would like to contribute to this thread, but I cannot figure out how to post a photo. Any advice, short of shutting down the computer and leaving this technology to those who enjoy being frustrated by geeky stuff. I'll take a wrench any day and grease pit any day over a keyboard.
Get a photobucket account. Upload pic to it. Copy the file that starts with

Paste it in your thread and then click the preview post. Your image should show up in your preview. Then click the "submit reply". Pic should appear in the post.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts