MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Unfortunately time and life do not permit me to continue my spyder project. I will be moving soon and don't want to have to drag this stuff with me. I'm also getting rid of the spyder. It will be up on ebay shortly.

I'd like to sell all the Power FC stuff as a set. The commander has been modified to have an orange indiglo display, but requires a cheap $10 transformer for the light to work. Shoot me your best offers. First over my secret lower limit wins.

Oil filter re-locator.

This is the 2003 2zz-ge motor I intended to install.

The motor had a bent rod due to being hydrlocked.

I have a set of very low mileage pistons for it.

Everything on the block was checked. The only damage that occurred was a small chip at the bottom of the #1 cylinder, but it is a safe distance below the piston travel. The cylinder itself is still perfectly round as checked by a CMM. Ultrasound revealed it is structurally sound as well. Crankshaft is also to spec.

A few head parts have some surface rust on them which should come off easily. I have removed some and there was no pitting at all. It appears that iron rich oil collected on the surfaces, as it comes off easily. Also have all the other parts for it labled and in ziplock bags. intake, wiring harness, header, valve cover, water pump, etc. I'd prefer selling either all the engine parts together, or separate the block and head. Make offers now before the price goes up when I put it all back together. I also have a bottle of evaporust, but I am still trying to find a suitable container to fit the parts in while they are de-rusting.

I also have a six speed transmission with brand new TRD helical LSD. The transmission currently won't shift into 6th gear, but upon measuring the selector shaft assembly, I determined that it was not to spec according to the celica manual. Therefore, when installing it in a spyder with the new reversed shaft, it should work perfectly. It also one of the celica axles still on it. I couldn't figure out how to remove it without feeling like I would break something. It is under a bunch of stuff which is why I don't have pictures.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
374 Posts
if the full sale falls through, I NEEED a block. BAD.
Please pm me a price on it. I have a complete head, my block has vertical scoring on the cylinder walls and I cant seem to get the money together to sleeve it with the house rennovation steaking 1-2k a month for 3 years running :(

·
Registered
69 Posts
Apexi FC Commander, Fuel Injectors, 2zz Celica manifold available from this thread...

I bought the mother load from widomak3er, but will not be using the commander, 2zz injectors, or 2zz celica manifold. Send a Pm if interested.

cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts