MR2 SpyderChat banner

Power Quest document

• Total voters
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm guessing there is a lot of people that would like this file. If someone can send it to me I will try and find a way to host it somewhere.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
I'm guessing there is a lot of people that would like this file. If someone can send it to me I will try and find a way to host it somewhere.
PM me with your email address, I will send you the file, that I squirreled away, along with various other tasty acorns, nuts, and seeds.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The idea for this occurred while answering the same 'ol questions for the umpeenth time. I realized there was nothing that tied everything together for the enthusiast new to the MR2 Spyder.

So I compiled my notes, PM's and emails into a single document peppered with hyperlinks and tossed it out onto the 'net.

Theres really nothing new here and its certainly not meant to be the definitive guide to making power with ZZ engines. If anyone has a suggestion or thinks I just plain got something wrong. Let me know.
<span style="color:#ff00ff">DivShare File - Power_Quest_An_Enthusiasts_Perspective.doc

This is what it currently covers.

1. Stock Power Limits
  2. Research Topics
  3. Boosted ,Blown or Sprayed
  4. New Engine Street Break In Procedure
  5. Boosted 1Z Engine Tuning Summary
  6. Dynos, Shops and Tuners
  7. Aftermarket CAMS
  8. Fuel and Ignition Upgrades
  9. Cooling System Upgrades
  10. Oiling System Upgrades
  11. Crank Case Ventilation