MR2 SpyderChat banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
More insults and vitriol in another badly written post. You really are pathetic.
You do more trolling than anything else here by promoting Porkas on a toyota forum
Here is the most reliable engine for a Porsche and even your Porka
https://jalopnik.com/this-911-with-a-toyota-echo-engine-is-so-punk-and-perve-1464260196

A 1nz-fe or even Toyotas bad egg 1zz-fe in Japan alone clock more reliable kms than all the Porka engines here combined. Shows how much better Toyota is than what a pretender suggests.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Yes muppet, I've successfully trolled this board for 13 years. 😂

Somewhere there is a tree working very hard to convert CO2 into O2 for you, I think you should apologise to it as it must be terribly embarrassed.

I'm sorry you are jealous, but it's not my problem, so just build yourself a small bridge and get over it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Okay, y'all can chill now. It was funny for a bit, now its a bit much. Fair to say y'all have different opinions on used Porsches and how it stacks up against a modified toyota - all things considered. Y'all are just slinging mud at this point.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like Toyotas but after having driven a LS3 powered Porsche 944...… I kind of want one.
Now back to reading the trolling.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yes muppet, I've successfully trolled this board for 13 years. 😂

Somewhere there is a tree working very hard to convert CO2 into O2 for you, I think you should apologise to it as it must be terribly embarrassed.

I'm sorry you are jealous, but it's not my problem, so just build yourself a small bridge and get over it.
The resemblance is uncanny.
He is going to be jealous of my good looks as well now.
Your previous avatar pic showed your true colors always scraping at the bottom
how hilarious you felt so threatened you counter by a troll pic of a cheap Porka.
What a sad loser to not admit you were defeated since before you were born.

13 years? now promoting Porkas to Toyota fans? your over-ingested fecal matter dribbles out as well.

Your cliche of O2 and Trees is a clear excuse to justify your bottom feeding zest for the rich.
Such a Porka troll is no match for a real Porsche owner except... as their sanitary paper.

You an inbred descendant of the world`s ugliest royals makes anyone else look stunning.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
PMSL, knew you would bite at the avatar change.
TRIGGERED!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I could change it again for you, but I think you like the current one.

Now I'm a nice guy so I'm going to start a Go fund me page and try and raise some money so a private tutor can give you some English lessons. I mean really, it is basic stuff you need to learn here.;)

No need to thank me, a properly constructed post by yourself one day will give me a nice fuzzy warm feeling inside. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

P.s your insults are laughable , at least put a little thought into them.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts