MR2 SpyderChat banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
More insults and vitriol in another badly written post. You really are pathetic.
You do more trolling than anything else here by promoting Porkas on a toyota forum
Here is the most reliable engine for a Porsche and even your Porka
https://jalopnik.com/this-911-with-a-toyota-echo-engine-is-so-punk-and-perve-1464260196

A 1nz-fe or even Toyotas bad egg 1zz-fe in Japan alone clock more reliable kms than all the Porka engines here combined. Shows how much better Toyota is than what a pretender suggests.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Yes muppet, I've successfully trolled this board for 13 years. ?

Somewhere there is a tree working very hard to convert CO2 into O2 for you, I think you should apologise to it as it must be terribly embarrassed.

I'm sorry you are jealous, but it's not my problem, so just build yourself a small bridge and get over it.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
The resemblance is uncanny.
He is going to be jealous of my good looks as well now.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Okay, y'all can chill now. It was funny for a bit, now its a bit much. Fair to say y'all have different opinions on used Porsches and how it stacks up against a modified toyota - all things considered. Y'all are just slinging mud at this point.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I like Toyotas but after having driven a LS3 powered Porsche 944...… I kind of want one.
Now back to reading the trolling.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yes muppet, I've successfully trolled this board for 13 years. ?

Somewhere there is a tree working very hard to convert CO2 into O2 for you, I think you should apologise to it as it must be terribly embarrassed.

I'm sorry you are jealous, but it's not my problem, so just build yourself a small bridge and get over it.
The resemblance is uncanny.
He is going to be jealous of my good looks as well now.
Your previous avatar pic showed your true colors always scraping at the bottom
how hilarious you felt so threatened you counter by a troll pic of a cheap Porka.
What a sad loser to not admit you were defeated since before you were born.

13 years? now promoting Porkas to Toyota fans? your over-ingested fecal matter dribbles out as well.

Your cliche of O2 and Trees is a clear excuse to justify your bottom feeding zest for the rich.
Such a Porka troll is no match for a real Porsche owner except... as their sanitary paper.

You an inbred descendant of the world`s ugliest royals makes anyone else look stunning.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
PMSL, knew you would bite at the avatar change.
TRIGGERED!!!!! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I could change it again for you, but I think you like the current one.

Now I'm a nice guy so I'm going to start a Go fund me page and try and raise some money so a private tutor can give you some English lessons. I mean really, it is basic stuff you need to learn here.;)

No need to thank me, a properly constructed post by yourself one day will give me a nice fuzzy warm feeling inside. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

P.s your insults are laughable , at least put a little thought into them.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Selfie and retarded trolling has a new hero. You lost Bumshiner a long time ago, hence you changed your Avatar from Bottom feeder to wannabee with the Porka in crowd. Scotty K points out selfies like you often and many learn from him but you wont (eg. too retarded)
Scotty K

How can pretentious, Peter Pan Syndrome sufferer, Wxnker or anything to describe a rear licking twat be insults?
They are describing a sick Porka Troll nothing else.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Ah, another considered response in our ongoing debate. :ROFLMAO:
I have noticed that you seem able to post only on certain days, why is that?

1. Your carer is only with you certain days of the week and you can't turn on a computer without him?
2. Your medication eases off at certain times allowing you to ask your carer to turn on your computer?
3. You share your computer with your carer and can't always access it?
4. You and your carer visit your own private bus station several times a week?
5. It takes several days for your carer to make some semblance of your vitriolic rant in order to post on your behalf?

Pretty sure it’s one, or a combination of those. Do feel free to enlighten us though.

In the meantime, here is a challenge for you and your carer, (Who really does have my sympathy) try and not use "Troll", "Porka", or "Wanker" in your next incoherent, incandescent rage fuelled post.

Go on, try really hard.;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Easy ButtcleanR, I have a life outside the net unlike internet Selfies who only troll 24/7.
I would suggest you try it, but you number in the billions of selfie trolls that are totally
addicted to digital heroin. You have an incurable sickness that thrives in virtual reality.
Your kind sleeps with their smart phone tucked under their pillow waiting for a me-me hit.
The real world only scares you but that is no mystery by now.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Ah, your carer get an overtime shift?
Voila! See what you can do with a little help, no porka/wanker reference, well done.
I think I prefer my life to yours, but thanks for taking an interest lol.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Life Online is not a life, yet again your humbug character tries hard to justify a common augmented reality.

Sure you are free to push your illusions, saying you see the light now with a cheapish Porka and others should follow. (after years of toiling with a Spyder to never achieve what you own now) The reasons to your ridiculous suggestions were exposed and you still cannot face that people own these rare budget cars for many reasons eg they provide a chance to tinker without "investing big" and just fun "as is".

The same price spent on an mk3 that you spent on yours, will equate to a better car in all mechanical departments apart from looks and brand image which is subjective. You were definitely looking for unjustified publicity and spectacle.

ATM forums/communities are losing out to social media selfies that crave this attention and come back to troll forums. The fact stands all Toyota are superior everywhere vs something owned by the VW group when it comes for durability/performance vs price.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Is this still going?

You two should get a room.
Afraid so. Apparently I have cheapish porka, not quite sure where I've hidden it as I can't seem to find it.

To be fair, he has managed to stop the expletives the last couple of posts, though composition and sentence structure still need a lot of work.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Life Online is not a life, yet again your humbug character tries hard to justify a common augmented reality.

Have you changed carers?

Sure you are free to push your illusions, saying you see the light now with a cheapish Porka and others should follow. (after years of toiling with a Spyder to never achieve what you own now) The reasons to your ridiculous suggestions were exposed and you still cannot face that people own these rare budget cars for many reasons eg they provide a chance to tinker without "investing big" and just fun "as is".

Nope, sorry can't translate that from gibberish to English I'm afraid.

The same price spent on an mk3 that you spent on yours, will equate to a better car in all mechanical departments apart from looks and brand image which is subjective. You were definitely looking for unjustified publicity and spectacle.

So, instead of buying a brand new Porsche, your argument is had I spent the cost of the Porsche on a 13 year old MR2, the MR2 would have been the better car? You really are a special kind of "special" aren’t you? :p:p:p:p:p

ATM forums/communities are losing out to social media selfies that crave this attention and come back to troll forums. The fact stands all Toyota are superior everywhere vs something owned by the VW group when it comes for durability/performance vs price.

Did you honestly spend your formative years (Though not sure you had any) dreaming of one day owning a Toyota? ????????

·
Registered
340 Posts
What you suggested was to waste your life on a second hand wannabe Porsche
instead of modding an MR-S. All 1zz Toyotas are more reliable than any Porka.
When you bringing back your bottom feeding Avatar? it suits your selfie life.

At least there are more Peter Pan Syndrome sufferers with augmented realities
than normal humans. You definitely are not alone there.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Ah, your carer is back from holiday I see. Jolly good what?
Merry Christmas to both of you. ?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Unlike 24/7 digital heroin junkies yes back occassionally.

No thanks to indoctrinated practices asking Olde Nick down your lubed chimney ?

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Plese, please, please learn to construct a sentence. It is quite simply embarrassing the drivel you type. At the very least have the carer proof read it before you hit the post reply button.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts