MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Been trying to clean up the shop and trying to get more floor space . So far so good .... 3 racks down and a bunch to go .

View attachment 91554 View attachment 91555
Now I'm gonna be up all night trying to figure out if you're throwing up a hard flex or subtle shade...meanwhile you just wanted to post a simple pic. The spyder envy is real

Reactions: phattires

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I need to make it back up to visit the new Rakem and Stakem Spyder Ranch. I think you have doubled the fleet since I was there last.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Serious question: How do you combat the chance of the upper car leaking fluids on the lower car? Whenever I see trailers hauling wrecks this is the first thing that comes to mind.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Serious question: How do you combat the chance of the upper car leaking fluids on the lower car? Whenever I see trailers hauling wrecks this is the first thing that comes to mind.
Believe it or not out of all the spyders I have I only have one dripper . It's a widebody with a bad axle seal but it deserves a spot on the floor ..... no widebodys are going on the top , they're harder to lift with the side skirts .

·
Registered
215 Posts
He's got all of you fooled!
He is actually GROWING them!
The last time I was there we went into his shop to look around and when we came back outside there were 2 more the had popped up in his driveway.
I really believe they just popped out of the ground just like mushrooms do?
All I can say is everybody needs to save your money because if he EVER decides to sell any you better be ready to drop the hammer for some super rare quality specimens!
BTW the racks look nice Phatts! Next time I'll have more room to get this old crippled body around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts