MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Got a spare one. I anyone wants it, shoot me an offer. Anyone but Dr. Spyder, that is.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great on the red, sh4. Shouldn't be too hard to open up and play with the colors, either. Thanks for the pic, I was wondering what they'd look like installed.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Wow. Are these really that rare? I think I've got three of them. Not including the one on my MKI.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Wow. Are these really that rare? I think I've got three of them. Not including the one on my MKI.

I've got one on the wide body, and one ready to go on my son's 2002. They aren't that easy to find, but not that many people are looking for then either.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess it really depends on your location. I hardly ever run across them locally (at least in good enough condition to use). Just trying to help!

·
Registered
782 Posts

I've got one on the wide body, and one ready to go on my son's 2002. They aren't that easy to find, but not that many people are looking for then either.
Wow, really looks good on your car. You chose the perfect location to install it, looks better on a red car.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Both of them sold. Hope someone here was able to get one!

·
Registered
209 Posts
My Spyder has an MK 1 "theme": front emblem, custom wheel cap covers, steering wheel decal, and even a small white one on the rear wind deflector. I have gotten questions about whether it is a "special edition" Spyder. If anybody knows of other MK 1 logo stickers and decals, let know.
(I have an extra front emblem for when the current one wears out).

·
Registered
544 Posts
My Spyder has an MK 1 "theme": front emblem, custom wheel cap covers, steering wheel decal, and even a small white one on the rear wind deflector. I have gotten questions about whether it is a "special edition" Spyder. If anybody knows of other MK 1 logo stickers and decals, let know.
(I have an extra front emblem for when the current one wears out).
I just purchased a Mk 1 nose badge and am also very interested in any info on Mk 1 wheel cap/steering wheel covers! Sounds like a good project for someone with the expertise.

·
Registered
684 Posts

Great looking car, love the front bar. Will have to check it out a bit more as thats the look I am after on mine but not widebody.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Does the Mark I Badge have the same Post pattern on the back as the Cowboy Hat? Is it "Plug & Play"?
I don't think so. I bought one too but yet to put it on. They are smaller than the cowboy hat.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Great looking car, love the front bar. Will have to check it out a bit more as thats the look I am dream building about on my fictional car but not widebody.
Far more accurate.:lol:

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
Does the Mark I Badge have the same Post pattern on the back as the Cowboy Hat? Is it "Plug & Play"?
The MK1 badge has small plastic posts that do not match the holes.Easily remove the plastic posts and install with 3M tape.It will cover/hide the stock nose holes nicely.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts