MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,053 Posts
Its been in an accident, modified, I can see the wiring, and its almost $15,000. It is a great color combo but not $15,000 worth in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Isn't the engine compt red wire just feeding his amp-in-the-boot? I see all the frunk rivets are missing, and the mop-n-glow dripping down from the wind deflector is not attractive, nor the seat wear, nor those nasty floor mats.

·
Registered
17,053 Posts
Isn't the engine compt red wire just feeding his amp-in-the-boot? I see all the frunk rivets are missing, and the mop-n-glow dripping down from the wind deflector is not attractive, nor the seat wear, nor those nasty floor mats.

Probably. I was looking at this in the description "in and very clean wireless appearance, all installed by myself personally at summit electronics."

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Most of the issues described above are normal wear and tear items expected from a seven-year-old vehicle. Floor mats can be purchased, seats can be recovered, replaced or left as is. A good detailing can resolve most asthetic issues and the fact that it was poked by another car isn't necessarilly a rare thing with our Spyders. If I was a prospective owner, I wouldn't let a minor accident (sans frame damage) keep me from what might otherwise be a great car for a long ownership experience.

Having said that however, $15K is a price the owner will likely only see in la-la land. :p

·
Registered
468 Posts
IMHO, I think that you should clean up your ad for the car on eBay. People want to be able to understand what they are reading and your ad is full of mispelled words, lack of punctuation and capital letters. Even if the car is in the condition as described and is worthy of the asking price, you will not fetch top dollar for it if this ad remains the same.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Wow - an SE with Ox Blood leather seats! :confused:

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
Anyone know the part number on the silver climate controls?
Well, I did discover that the panel is available by itself, without the rest of the controls, but I just painted mine silver myself. I ruined the stickers taking them off, but they are only a few bucks each for new ones. I'll post pics when it's done.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sold on eBay for $10,000 on August 11, now listed at Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek MI at $14,569 plus $190 in documentation fees. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts