MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Looking for the Frunk Lid.

Hello Spyderchat;
I'm hoping someone here can direct me to a site where I maybe able to acquire the frunk lid. I've tried eBay and haven't found any local salvage yards with any Spyders...

Any assistance would be appreciated,
Scott

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have the lid, not the latches if interested. Where are you located?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Referring to the latches that keep the lid closed. Was from my 2000 that was in a front end collision. It broke one of the latches and the other went to someone else. The lid is in good shape otherwise. Will try and post a pic later, at work now. Not sure on shipping from Washington state, will check it out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Referring to the latches that keep the lid closed. Was from my 2000 that was in a front end collision. It broke one of the latches and the other went to someone else. The lid is in good shape otherwise. Will try and post a pic later, at work now. Not sure on shipping from Washington state, will check it out.
Sounds good man; just let me know what the shipping and the item price that you are looking for. I just got a 2000 spyder like 2 months ago and that was missing from it so I wouldn't mind putting it back on there.

-Scott

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
if it doesnt work out i have a black frunk lid and engine lid here in MO

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if it doesnt work out i have a black frunk lid and engine lid here in MO
Rburton I've sent ya two Pm's :p The lid that wylde1 has will unfortunately has a crack so I would like to see what you got. Please let me know if you still have one available.

***If anyone else has a frunk lid, preferably with the latches, available please let me know :)

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.