MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
is that going to fit on a stock bumper? cos it looks like the bumper that its fitted on has some sort of bottom add on that its attached to.

i wouldnt call it a diffuser, its more of a lip lol

·
Registered
416 Posts
I've been eyeing on this for quite a while, but if you read it carefully. It reads.. "IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS ITEM WILL FIT TO MR-S THAT HAVE REAR BUMPER LIP INSTALLED". So this will not fit your stock bumper.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Picture not showing at Work. Anyone at home willing to post the picture on here for now? Not just linking a photobucket link.

NVM...I worked around ebay got it to show. Hrmmm...maybe I'll buy it to test for everyone.

·
Registered
782 Posts
This vendor is the same guy that sells the great quality steering wheel center stickers. Not sure if I like this product though.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Sweet Jesus it is! Good to know I am not burning my eyes out at work.
//Maybe they will make a Neon diffuser for me.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Overall, i knew something would happen during the transit. 1/5 of it snapped and because I was taking it to a shop anyway, it didn't bother me. There was some very minor trimming to be done but overall, it fit great. I was debating to paint it silver, but I was recommended to keep it flat black. It wasn't too bad for the price though.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Can't find it anywhere in your 5 page gallery. Nice car and nice photos! But still I don't see the diffuser:
Where is the exhaust outlet on this car??

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Luxury part should be making one in the near future.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
also, LOL at the sticker on your wind deflector. just LOL
Days have passed and I am still confused. Is the person on the bottom a hunchback? I would never put my face near a hunchback's bottom...even if I had the same scuba gear as in the drawing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.