MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of both rear fender liners (2000 MR2), but it seems that they are not made or in stock anywhere. Has anyone have any experience with these parts?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I need a front driver's side. Reproductions used to be available for cheap but I can only find passenger side now. Hopefully these come back on the market as the stock units are relatively expensive.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I am in need of both rear fender liners (2000 MR2), but it seems that they are not made or in stock anywhere. Has anyone have any experience with these parts?
i just bought one
Heres the parts number from toyota
65638-17010

it was liik e 100 for the left rear

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They voided by order because the part is not longer available. Back to square 1.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Because of Covid-19, most of shipping enterprise don't want to send item/parcel out of origin country.
I waited 4 month before receving my body kit from Malaysia...and one parcel has been shipped back to seller (destroyed packagging and broken item).

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I still have the left one to take off , probably tomorrow . I'll see what size box and how much shipping is , if you're interested in them .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, I will take them. I just received a front (that are still available) and it was rolled up in a box smaller than I expected.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Looks like the box would be 18 x 18 x 16 and I guessed 5 lbs. came out to $45 shipping . I did get it off tonight but need to wash them . So you want to hit me with an offer .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts