MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have a 03 SMT. I replaced Ksport coilover, front lower 1.5" and rear for 1" lower. I had a set of S-drive Yokohama all around with front are 195/50/15, and rear were 215/40/16. Recently I just replace the rear for Continental ExtremeContact DWS for size 205/45/16. My drive is more acceleration and quieter, but when I'm driving on freeway I'm feeling my car is easier to be wobbling in the back. I tried to lower the tire pressured to 31psi on the rear tires. The wobbling feel less but still there.
My question is should I have a wheel alignment with re-adjust camber? Or can you tell me what's reason make my car wobbling like that?
Thank you for your times.

Best Regards,

Eric

Hi guys,

I replaced a pair new Yokohama S-drive with 205-45-16. I inflated to 32psi. the drive was better than the Continental brand, but still not quite right like before I had 215-40-16. After 1 week drove with that I realize that's the outward of the tire doesn't show any normal wear like usual. I decide to low my tires pressure to 24psi, and it's driving get better. I can see my camber set up is to far out. As you know I replace my coil over ( K-sport) a year ago, and lower it about 1". I think I need a realignment again. But my question is do I need to replace cam bolt pair kit for that? I see those on Tiresrack.
Thank you for your advice.

Eric

1 - 1 of 1 Posts