1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Image doesn't show up, :( .

·
Registered
731 Posts
I like the wheels. Where did you find them?

Is the diamond plate full thickness or just a cover over cloth? Not my thing with my black, but they do look nice with the color scheme.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The wheels are stock. I painted them with duplicolor high gloss and bought red rim tape and people are always asking me where i bought them from. and the mats are made of aluminum and are solid so its awesome that I don't have to worry about spills or anything oh and vacuuming! lol

·
Registered
490 Posts
Gabe, is that you!? It's Eric, good to see you on here. Will I see you at CFRC tomorrow? I hope so, that might be 4 spyders!

·
Registered
544 Posts
The photo of the aluminum floor "mats" seems to show a shadow under the edge. It there a space between the carpet and the aluminum? If so I'd be worried about snagging a pedal.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah its me Eric! Haha and I cant go because im in miami for the weekend but I see you got the hardtop!! Looks awesome! And theres no space between the matt and the carpet. It fits perfectly so no worries of the pedal snagging the edge, plus the matt extends farther than the bottom end of the pedals.

·
Registered
416 Posts
The wheels are stock. I painted them with duplicolor high gloss and bought red rim tape and people are always asking me where i bought them from. and the mats are made of aluminum and are solid so its awesome that I don't have to worry about spills or anything oh and vacuuming! lol
I like what you did to your wheels. Where did you buy the red rim tape?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Like the wheels!

I like the wheels but don't like the diamond plate. You have the only vote that counts on that though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts