MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,818 Posts
That thing is beautiful! It just needs a hardtop to complete the look. (IMO) How hard is it to get in and out of it with the wide sill?

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
That thing is beautiful! It just needs a hardtop to complete the look. (IMO) How hard is it to get in and out of it with the wide sill?
Unless you are crippled, it's no harder at all to get in and out with a wider sill.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Very cool... except for xbiker's custom Trial kit, this is definitely my favorite widebody...

·
Registered
977 Posts
Awesome dude. I watched your video on YouTube after searching for 2zz turbo mr2. Your car sounds insane! And seems to be running boost very well on a stock engine

·
Registered
433 Posts
I like how that came out hardtop looks good. What you do to your headlights? I like that

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
where can I buy those true HID retrofit lights. I have Denso balasts and D2S Phillips bulbs but how did you retrofit the projector? is there an option to buy them or did you DIY?

·
Registered
729 Posts
where can I buy those true HID retrofit lights. I have Denso balasts and D2S Phillips bulbs but how did you retrofit the projector? is there an option to buy them or did you DIY?
Theretrofitsource.com
They have projectors and angel eyes if you're interested

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes I bought them off theretrofitsource. They are morimoto Mini H1 HID projector and 50w ballasts. They are quite easy to install. The kit will come with adapter to line up your beams. They do give out a crazy blue/purple hue at the cut off line like BMW's.

If you already have D2S bulbs, you can buy the Mini D2S projectors. They are similar in terms of performance and just as easy to install.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts