MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a long time member here but its my time to move on for now. Will definitely be getting back into a MRS in the distant future so for now its time to finish my school, pay rent, etc...

Heres the 1st batch of misc items up for grabs. Located in Riverside County area Inland Empire (SoCal). Shipping can be provided at buyers expense. PM me or Email or post here. As a long time member here, ive had pretty great itrader/feedback so buy with confidence. Paypal verified member as well. Enough typing...

McMaster Carr frunk (hood) gas struts. Perfect length and 30lbs if i remember each side. NO BRACKETS. Brand new -SOLD-

"MR-S" japan rear emblem brand new -SOLD-

2003 engine lid Drip tray in 040 super white. Taken off with only about 50k miles. Some really small blemishes/scratches but hardly can notice. No screws as you can re use yours or auto parts store has em. SOLD

Carbon Fiber round type Eagle emblem New in plastic baggy -SOLD-

Third Brake Light Visor(TBLV) painted super white 040. some paint chip and scratches. Recommend repaint or if youre handy with rattle can jobs. Used but still good condition -SOLD-

I also have a breast Plate that was made back in the days...not sure if it was iMR2 or Corkys, or someone else. Looks like one of the 1st generation BP. Used but still great shape. Some surface scuffs still has the aluminum brush finish. Comes with nuts and bolts -BACK UP FOR SALE!!!-

TRD Solid Shifter Bushings with decals. Both are brand new-SOLD-

Lamin X clear film paint protection(2003-2005) -SOLD-

Axis Maglite wheels in gunmetal grey, 15x7 +38mm offset, 11.5 lbs each wheel Used with slight scratches plus i have two 205-50-15 Hankook HRII tires barely used thats NOT mounted on the wheels yet...everything together -SOLD-

Thanks guys/gals! Love this community :)
Peter

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Dang!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I want the struts. Sending you a PM for payment instructions. Thanks!

·
Registered
526 Posts
I remember you & your car from the so. Cal summer meet. Clean car. Bummer you have to part with it. I have white 040 also. I will shoot u some cash If you will trade me bumpers:lol: I will come to you & do the labor no sweat.... Just throwing it ou there

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts