MR2 SpyderChat banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadas xiii

2K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  OldMan 
#1 ·
Might as well get this topic out there so we can obsess about what weekend to celebrate the Lucky 13th SADAS event and Dragon Driving Extravaganza. Since it is the 13th SADAS event I think it only fitting that the weekend with the 13th in it be the weekend for SADAS XIII providing the Mayans screwed up the calendar and just lost the second rock slab.

That would make it April 12, 13, 14 plus or minus whatever days you want to tag on before or after. Let the planning commence. With that I leave you with the words of Jane Lynch from her Smith College commencement speech to the Class of 2012.

"Let life surprise you. Don’t have a plan. Plans are for wusses. If my life went according to my plan, I would never ever have the life I have today. You are obviously good planners, or you wouldn’t be here. Stop it! Stop it now! Don’t deprive yourself of the exciting journey your life can be when you relinquish the need to have goals and a blueprint."

#6 ·
Too much planning...

But April 12-14 sounds like a good time
Grill out would be great. I want Swiss cheese on my burger.

#7 ·
OK, April 12-14, 2013 it is. Let's start planning this thing. Who is in charge of the dman dam peekshures? I suggest we eat at the Mexican joint down in town on the NC side of the Gap. Good grub and near the former Dickielube 32 flavors now out of business BBQ joint.

How many car washes should we have?

Who is in?

#10 ·
OK, April 12-14, 2013 it is. Let's start planning this thing. Who is in charge of the dman dam peekshures?
NoSoupforJared of course. Or you.

I suggest we eat at the Mexican joint down in town on the NC side of the Gap. Good grub and near the former Dickielube 32 flavors now out of business BBQ joint.
Now I think it was only 30 flavors. Fine with me.

How many car washes should we have?
0 for me; I drive so fast the dirt just flies off. You, on the other hand, will need to stop every few miles.

Who is in?
Me

#11 ·
Of course I'm in. Fall and Spring.

As for car washes, I plan on going to drive and hang-out, not wash a dman car.

Unless there's a bikini car wash, then I'll be doing a lot of watching and hanging out, while my car is being washed.

#15 ·
I forgot to ask, are we staying in Fontana Dam for the spring meet?

#19 · (Edited)
Guys, do we know the dates for the fall Dragon Run? My family is interested in coming but I need to give them a date. Thanks!

#23 ·
Two threads for the spring Dragon meet. These threads need to be combined so everyone can see who is going and what is happening when and where.

I am confirmed but could not get lodging at Fontana so I will need to know where things are happening and when. I do not want to miss out on any of the fun or the chance to meet everyone that I can.

By my count, taking in account this thread, the other one here and the Spyderweb thread there are about 20 members already committed to go April 12-14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.