MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Spyderchatters,

I would like to offer for sale these unique spyder themed coffee mugs. Having owned 3 spyders and enjoyed Permagrin all these years, I thought what better way to remind us of the awesome cars we own and love than a coffee mug you can use everyday!! Before I show some examples of the designs, here's how we make your mugs personable and awesome!!.

Customize it:
All coffee mugs will come in gloss white but you can change the color of design/font. Mugs can be made in Right Hand, Left Hand or both schemes. This means on either hand the design will be facing AWAY from the drinking side. Both obviously means both sides will have the design (additional cost). Please let us know which you would prefer in the Paypal notes as the default is Right Hand scheme. These mugs can even be further personalized with names or even your own design/pictures. Feel free to PM if you have questions or suggestions.

About our process:
NO markers or baked-on crayons used on these mugs.

These are premium quality ceramic mugs, heat pressed one at a time with the design using special ink. What this means is that the design is PERMANENTLY embedded into the material. You couldn't damage the ink without damaging the actual ceramic. Dish washer and microwave safe, of course.

Safe transit:
Each mug will come encased in protective foam inside a plain gift box. Drop tested from 12ft up, we guarantee it will arrive safe. Shipping is thru USPS flat rate which comes with insurance.

All mugs are priced at $18.50 shipped/ea. Please add .50 if you want the design/different design for both sides of the mug (Ink costs are astronomical sorry). Free to add name to anywhere on the mug. PM with multiple mug orders as I can probably save shipping costs as well as bulk orders.

Send Paypal payment to [email protected] with note attached including design number/name and any customizations. If you want a design on both sides, specify which side you want each design on or I will just put them at random.
EX: Right hand, Design 1 - make midship runabout black while keeping chicken red, add name "The Supreme Ruler" on opposite side.
EX 2: Both, Design 1 - red, Design 2 - make car green

***Just a note, PLEASE let me know in a PM or email or some notification to let me know you paypal'd me so there's no delay in getting your mug out to you.***

Onto the pics which I'm sure most have seen in my GI thread. Some designs and photos are courtesy of Dennis Chatham, Killboy.com and members from this forum.

1 - Midship Runabout

2 - 1st gen or 2nd gen Mr2 spyder

3 - 1st or 2nd gen MR symbol

4 - Autox spyder

5 - Spyder in the Mtn

6 - Mr-S

7 - Toyota outline

Please be aware these are software program images, actual product will look slightly different because of curvature of mugs and computer screen differences. Expect 1-2 days processing time. I do not ship on weekends.

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
8 - SADAS XV - 15th anniversary mug designed with Rampage. For anyone actually going to SADAS this year, I'm discount this mug to $17 shipped.

As well as my own design 15th anniversary LIMITED EDITION mug. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
An example of one I made with both sides same design. Excuse these grainy looking cell phone pics, I have the worst modern smart phone camera smh.

Foamed up ready for it's box.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I spy Rampage's car on one of those mugs. That's pretty cool. Is there an opportunity to special order with submitted photos?

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes!

You can email me a pic(s) to [email protected] and let me know some general instructions on how you want it done. Fyi, The better the pic quality the better it will look on the mug. Im using other avenues for general coffee mugs but doesn't have to be spyder pics, if you want some mugs for gifts for parents, gparents, graduation, bday, etc. Just let me know.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Very nice, are you willing to ship to Canada for some extra $$$?

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice, are you willing to ship to Canada for some extra $$$?
Yes I can ship anywhere you are for whatever additional cost there is. Pm and I'll find out an exact quote.

Thank you Hot Spyder, it should go out tomorrow.

·
Registered
187 Posts
What are the dimensions of the mug? I have a single-cup coffee maker in my office that doesn't accept anything taller than 4 1/8".

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These are 11oz with a height of 3.75" and width of 3.25", so it will fit your coffee maker fine.

On another note, any time we try anything new there will be a learning experience. I'm learning real hard right now. :biggrin-new: I will have quite a few mugs for sale with a discounted price because of weird color variances that came about from messing with the software. I'll have pics of each soon if anyone wanted a mug but didn't mind some Hot Pink action. :biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

·
Registered
140 Posts
On another note, any time we try anything new there will be a learning experience. I'm learning real hard right now. :biggrin-new: I will have quite a few mugs for sale with a discounted price because of weird color variances that came about from messing with the software. I'll have pics of each soon if anyone wanted a mug but didn't mind some Hot Pink action. :biggrin-new::biggrin-new:
If you need any help with sublimation let me know and I'll see if I can help. We've been doing sublimation at my shop the the last year or so. I've learned a few things since then (and burned/melted many more). If you have a question I'll try to give you an answer.

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, for example, in my order I would say left-hand: AutoX Spyder - right-hand: Midship Runabout in black?
That would be perfect.

I totally forgot to mention that if you want a design on both sides, specify which side you want each design on or I will just put them at random.

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,812 Posts
I received my three mugs today. They arrived in perfect condition and are very well done. I am a happy customer!

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks alot Rampage.

I just got the OK from another member to use his pic to continue the pencil look series. Since we have a Canyon and Autox spyder mugs, I thought having a Track spyder mug would round out the field. Stay tuned for a preview.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
12 Participants
rcntype
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing