MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BZ-R has a back seat, but absolutely no leg room. For me, I had to push the drivers seat all the way back and left 2 inches between front seat and rear seat. Very nice seats. Car had some screen, for radio and such controls, but not sure if you can see in bright light.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I've sat in the FRS and found the seats very comfortable but the rear seats are there for show (unless the driver and front passengers are very short). The finish of the interior looked a bit cheap though.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I've sat in the FRS and found the seats very comfortable but the rear seats are there for show (unless the driver and front passengers are very short). The finish of the interior looked a bit cheap though.
- My wife and I are relatively short, we can fit people in the back. But your're right about taller people.
- The seat area, with the seats folded down allow my bike to fit in the tunk. Also, my dog can ride in there (on top of the folded seats with a sheet covering the interior)
- The BRZ interior is a little nicer than the FRS.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Took two passengers in my friend's FRS the other day - I drove with my seat all the way back, and they sat on the passenger side (girlfriend in front seat scooted forward a bit, owner in back seat). It was definitely doable, perhaps even comfortable, but probably not ideal for every day. For couples with an occasional 2nd passenger it's the perfect arrangement, IMO.

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Good thing I'm Asian. These Asian cars are made for us short people lol.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Back seat might just be for insurance. Isn't it cheaper to insurance coupe than roadster?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.