MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2001 syder
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who weren't following in my other thread, just wanted to give a quick update. I purchased this from Aaron back in early November and it arrived today and was anxious to see how good it would fit. First packaging was a++ and second it fits like a glove. I only have experience with the oem stuff but I would have to say aside from the mounting it's dam close. I will be sending it off to paint shortly and will update accordingly. In some pics I have installed the rublok for a professional fit.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Product Automotive design
Wood Automotive exterior Gas Bumper Metal
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Hood
Automotive tire Automotive design Wood Automotive exterior Tire
Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire
Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Wheel
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
757 Posts
Shouldn't you install the Rublok after painting the lip?

·
Registered
2001 syder
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wonder if Schwifty can get the Rublok cheaper and faster than we can. I'd pay extra for that.
I dont even think he knew what I was talking about when I ask him originally. It took me some time to find it and unfortunately is only available over seas. It took a month for me to get it.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I dont have any experience with the other fiberglass brands. Duraflex and vis but I'm assuming this blows them away.
The original VIS carbon fiber lip I had fit good. I bought a Duraflex kit, the lip fits horrible and the side skirts will not even go on the car. Looks like a 5 year old trimmed the parts with a chainsaw. Should have listened to the reviews. I am tossing the side skirts in the garbage as they are completely unsalvageable. The lip will require 10+ hours to salvage it.

I ordered a full Stayswifty kit, supposed to be here this week. I am excited to get it after seeing your posting and several others recently on FB.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Cool site, first time I'm seeing it. I ordered a lip from another company and it arrived cracked so I'll order one from here.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts