MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short I am an idiot and accidentally purchased 2 on ebay. This one has just come in and was in working order before it was shipped to me. As you probably all know this is a direct plug and play for the stock spyder unit. Pick up available if near Hunterdon NJ if not its 50 plus shipping.

Thank you

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tested it while I had my stock one out just to make sure they both work and it worked fine when I tested it so yes. Plus as I believe it was warrantied for a few days from the seller if i remember correctly. I am not in the business of ripping people off especially for 50 bucks but it should be 100% perfect when it gets to you.

Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does it comes in the 07 Scion and it does have the ability to input a 3.5mm (not in the headunit itself but through the harness) I just went with mp3 cds

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Have you sold this yet?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I still have it, I was keeping it as a back up. However, I am not attached to it.
Mostly just checking; I found one on eBay for $40 shipped, but then I noticed there aren't any RCA outs on the 1807. I checked its manual, and I also couldn't find any RMS power specs. Any idea how it compares to our stocker?

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Dunno the specs, but it is substantially better-sounding than the stock HU. But then again, almost anything is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts