MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys/Gals,

I recently bought a track ready Spyder. So far I love the car. I have had a dozen miatas, so the small
rear drive fits my style. The car came with a Short Throw Shifter. It was referred to as a Red. I was told it's worth about $300 used. I really just want the stock setup if somebody is willing to trade.
It would be nice if that person was from my area so we can pick a day and do it.
Anybody from SW FL interested in a swap? I live in Cape Coral.

Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
2,851 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
why do u want to go back to the stock shifter???? i recently installed a Che short throw shifter that came with aluminum shifter base bushings (30$ shipped!). also did Speed source- brass cable bushings. now shifting feels much better, throw is short, more precise & crisp. total cost like 50$, fun mod. i would reccomend this to anyone

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
I took a crappy EBAY short shifter that's likely related to CHEs off my car not long after I got it. IIRC, it was starting to destroy itself. Do yourself a favor and go with stock - TRD if you insist on some sort of short shifter.

·
Registered
38 Posts
FLYnMR2... I work in the Cape and live in FM. PM me a picture too. Nothing jumps out when I Google it. Where do you auto-x?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts