MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Sold. Pm me. I want the bra. I have been looking for one.

If you are really selling that is. 3 posts and selling stuff is sketchy, but i want it. Send me pictures and shipping estimate. I will buy.

Registered
'02 6 spd Manual (C66)
So glad I bought mine when I did (2016) because holy hell they're cray cray priced now. Never in a million yrs. would I have thought this thing would appreciate. That said no plans to ever sell it even though I'd make a nice profit.

Registered
Somewhere mid 80鈥檚 I sold my Europa Twincam. During the test drive I commented to the buyer that I would probably regret selling鈥 His only comment was: Yea,I had a Dino鈥..

Registered
Seems like the entire used auto market is crazy right now...
All of us who bought ours in the around 2010 may have had some a some buyer's remorse for paying a few thousand or so more than what it was worth at the time, but we never thought the price would be higher.

Also doesn't factor in the tens of thousands dumped into it since then. A pristine Spyder for $13,000 doesn't look so bad when I think about it the amount of money in this car.

Registered
This is exactly how I feel about my Turbo II RX-7. Bought for $5K, blew the motor and sold for $800 as a young dumb kid. If I could go back in time I would punch myself so hard in the face that my current future self would feel it. I did learn though because I will NEVER sell my Spyder. Now I look and people want $8-10K for a beat up RX-7, and they are all ugly convertibles.

Registered
Hello, I wish I had never sold my 2000 Spyder! The only thing I still have from it is the Toyota Bra.
I've got a 2000, brand new red paint job, with 148,000 miles. Still runs well. The convertible top needs replacing, I've got a new top, just need the ambition to tackle the job. The check engine light is on, the code relates to an injector, doesn't seem to affect the performance. I'm 74 and it's getting harder and harder to enter and exit the car. I'm considering selling it, I think $8000 is a fair price. If you're interested, 712 329-8400.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts