MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine has organized a meet in downtown Savannah on the 9th of june. Its for the launch of his website. It should start around noon. There will be some simi local shops and parts dealers. If you have any questions I'll pass them on to him, hope to see more than one spyder.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This is not a MR2 event, however it is a tuner event. He had mentioned a few nsx's and some show tuners. It should be a fun event for any car enthusiast. And if you don't like the show downtown Savannah is a great place to party for a night!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I am planning on being there.
I guess you just register when you get there?
And just bring a couple cans of food for the food drive?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am planning on being there.
I guess you just register when you get there?
And just bring a couple cans of food for the food drive?

registration is on site. He only has a few reserved slots, other than that its first come first serve for spaces. As for the cans he will have a collection point set up.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ratz, I would've come but I was out of town. When's the next one?
He is trying to set something up for mid to late july. I'll post info when I know about it. there were some give away's as well, 4 $50 gift cards, a car was kit, a paint restoration kit, and the winner of best show got a $100 gift card. Even if you don't like the style of some of the other cars, it's still worth coming out. Hopefully next show there will be more than 2 spyder's and who knows what else will show up:confused::confused::cool:!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts