MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you please remind me from which kit do these side skirts come from ?

I really like them and I have to say that I prefer them from the ones the TRD kit has to offer. I think they really blend in with the cars shape and I'm planing on combining them with a custom front splitter and a custom rear diffuser.

So, are these babies still on sale somewhere ? ^_^

PS: I hope their not part of the amuse kit (as the sticker on the windshield indicates) because they'll probably cost a fortune ...

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm pretty sure they're Amuse skirts:( I was also looking for them, but they're one of those rare/expensive JDM parts. Ended up with TRD style side skirts.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
I guess he measured that parking space before trying to use it because it is definitely "tight".

·
Registered
217 Posts
I guess he measured that parking space before trying to use it because it is definitely "tight".
Perhaps they just used those wheel jack/dolly things that they use on race cars for moving them around storage. They are very useful for tight storage spaces for a car and also for doing photo shoots, saves starting the car to change angles etc. and much easier to get desired location/angle if working on a flat surface. Since they have swivel type wheels you can move the car sideways even if need be.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're definitely out of the question with that price, I guess I'll leave it stock since there aren't any other options that I really like. Instead I ordered this yesterday, I hope it turns out looking good ... if not it's ok at that price. :lol:

·
Registered
229 Posts
They're definitely out of the question with that price, I guess I'll leave it stock since there aren't any other options that I really like. Instead I ordered this yesterday, I hope it turns out looking good ... if not it's ok at that price. :lol:
The trial racing looks good if you can find one. Blends the sides well.

Does that ez lip help with any downforce? Or purely cosmetic?

·
Registered
7,703 Posts
My total, for 4, ground effects only cost $350. But need professional install.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The lip I posted will only by an esthetic addition to the car, it is very flexible and I chose it because of that. I want to believe that it's flexibility will help it stay on the bumper and consequently the bumper will stay on the car :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts