MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2002 MR2 for sale.Very clean inside and out,minor damage to the rear bumper but otherwise clean.Inside is clean there is also minor damage to the CD player,the eject button broke off. Mechanically everything works, no problems with the engine or transmission.
For Mods I have.
CHE header
CHE Downpipe
AEM Cold Air Intake
It has been de-badged and JSPEC badges and hub caps put on it.
Any questions you can reach me at [email protected] or call or text 812-447-2371
I'am asking $8300 for it

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
The photos have to be hosted somewhere on the WWW, not your computer. Click the 14th icon from the left or the 6th icon from the right on the row above where you type your post. The icon kind of looks like a picture frame with a tree. Copy the URL of the photo location in the pop-up. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I know this has been answered several times so look around. Punctuation, capitalizing the first letter in a sentence and stuff like that is also appreciated round these parts. Just makes reading the posts easier and you are likely to get more helpful replies. If you don't believe that then just ask a question using text speak. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.